joi, 27 ianuarie 2011

Interview with Melyna99


We have an interview with Melyna99.A cool, sexy, and lovely trend.

1.Why did you chose Stradoll?
,,I don`t know.''(She`s a very funny person.)
2.Tell me about your style.
,,Umm...I to combinate Goth style with everyday look.''(Really interesting style.)
3.What`s your favourite colour?
,,Black.''
4.What`s your favourite firm on Stardoll and why?
I was "in love" with DKNY but now...LE and Antidote.I love Antidote style... DKNY was very special and Le..is... I don`t now but I love it.
5.Who is you best friend on Stardoll and why?
,,Ummm...DeepDish,Vis_interzis and BijueDenisa and Klara.Dixie.Because they are very special for me..They were with me always...A message...I love you girls!''
6.Have you ever lied?
,,Very hard question...Yeap...All of us must have lied at least once ... Am I right?''
7.Have you got a boyfriend?(She was really excited about this question)
,,Now...I can't lie because I don't want Yes I`ve got a boyfriend on Stardoll...''
8.Who is your boyfriend?
,,I must respond?Ok,his name is Vlad92.''
9.Who is the person which you hate the most?
,,: I love my friends but i love very much mai anti`s they are making me famous!!!Thx anti`s .''
10.A message from her:
,,Little message...can u vote me NCG?''

Thank you very much Melyna,

XOXO:*


Un comentariu: